Saturday, September 27, 2008

Final Option

I did not write anything in my diary yesterday. Even, when I write something, I may not necessarily put it on my blog.

Till 6 PM today, I had two options to work on: either to see how merge logic works in OBIEE or to write down answers to questions that I may be asked. The second option, I think, will become increasingly clearer in days to come. But at 6:30 PM today, I suddenly recalled the thought I had couple of days ago. I had thought to cook Bhindi ki sabzi and Chapati. That became the final option.

So, I called up Mommy and asked her to how to cook Bhindi and Chapati. I had a slight idea on what to do. But I wanted to confirm. I started to follow her steps earnestly. Finally after spending nearly 1.5 hours, I managed to cook Bhindi and Chapati. Bhindi was good. No Chapati, however was round as it should have been. With practice, I hope to make them round. I have taken snaps of my expedition.

Those who say or feel that home making is easy are really naïve. At least, home cooking is not easy. Try giving your Chapati some shape. The ones I cooked today resembled some sort of maps.

2 comments:

Azel said...

After a long long hibernation from avocational writing.. welcome back!! A very very sweet piece of work and might as well be named as a Tribute to all the Home Makers of the world...

by the way, i didnt know u write a diary and i know how to cook bhindi ki sabzi too.. and i can make round chapatis... he he.. [:P]

looking forward to more crazy sweet writings from you.. [:)]

Azel said...

hey... you have mentioned snaps of your expedition, you could add them here too... or atleast mail them to me... [;)]