Wednesday, February 4, 2009

California

Another thought crossing my mind, albeit frequently these days, is: What is bad in moving to USA to settle down; especially to California. I have been to SFO once: Redwood City and the neighboring suburbs.

And I must say, I am a hypocrite. All the while I was there, I always said to myself: this place lacks people. And then, where is the lifestyle: You have to clean your plates and bathroom all by yourself. And where is the culture?

I was thinking too much, unnecessarily.

Why this sudden change of mind: it is not sudden, it is gradual since I have reconciled it for the first time in the last few days. I still remember the organized busy traffic, the apartments in Sunnyvale, the Harvard University; it all looked so cool, so nice, so serene, so peaceful, and so perfect.

But then India is where I belong. I need to do a lot of things before I retire. California then suits the description of the place where I can retire.

By the way, the fan in the last post got repaired. It is now working as fine as it could be. Too bad, it is no longer hanging over my bed.

1 comment:

Azel said...

Hmmmm....

A biased reply is the best i can offer, I'd prefer your hypocrisy and staying here.

:)